- Obtain and maintain the stock market data on a daily basis.
- Hadoop/Big Data Technologies, Spark, Google or AWS Cloud Development Data Solutions, Scala, Python, SQL.
- In this role, you will build/manage our Big Data pipelines and manage data migrations.
- Familiar with the stock market including stocks, future, options, etc.
- Degree, certification or commensurate skills in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of Hadoop/Big Data Technologies, Spark, Google or AWS Cloud Development Data Solutions, Scala, Python, Machine Learning concepts/frameworks/infrastructure, Angular/React, Java, Tableau, or SQL.
- Ability to pass technical interviews consisting of basic algorithmic programming exercises.
- Must be collaborative and adaptable, with good communication skills.
- Experience designing and interacting with databases.
- Knowledge of the principles of software engineering and data analytics.
- System level understanding – Data structures, algorithms, distributed storage & compute.
- Experience with containerization and related technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile(scrum) development methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAS is a plus.
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $140,000 per year or above
- Bonus: $40,000 per year or above
- Full coverage of 401 K and medical insurance
- Paid leave: 15 days per year